Tuesday, August 10, 2010

grow poppy, grow!

I have to take a moment to applaud Coach's recent social media initiatives. The brand caught my attention when they released four limited edition bags designed by top fashion bloggers, including my own personal favorite, Cupcakes and Cashmere.  Their newest project has flowers sprouting all over the web...

You may have noticed the new poppy pattern on the side of my blog.  Tweet #GrowPoppy along with my personal hashtag, #dwellingondecadence, and watch the pattern grow. Keep an eye out for Coach surprises in the pattern- there may be a prize for you hiding among the poppies!  

Some of my personal Coach must-haves for fall...

images via Coach

1. Natale Boots 
These will contrast my daytime go-to's (black leggings and dark denim) perfectly.
2. Madison Leather Brynne
The purple will add a pop of color to my fall neutrals.
3. Hamptons Metallic Python Zip Around Wallet
This can double as a nighttime clutch! A wallet that does double duty is worth the investment.
4. Boyfriend Bracelet Watch
I am obsessed with oversized watches.  The more masculine, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment