Sunday, August 22, 2010

falling in to the gap.

After impulsively purchasing this past Thursday's Groupon (a $50 Gap gift certificate for $25!), I've been stalking The Gap's website to determine the past way to use my gift card.  I originally planned on getting the most "bang for my buck" by shopping the great sales on their classic casual knits and t-shirts, but after seeing this season's spot-on pieces, I've had a sudden change of heart...

1. Cascade Ruffle Tank
I am loving the new ruffles trend, and this tank will look great under my lightweight sweaters and blazers
2. Legging Jeans in Classic Wash
I've been searching for a pair of affordable "jeggings" for months now. These are available in tall sizes, which is a necessity for me.
3. Skinny Metallic Belt
Belts are a must-have in my closet. They complement my obsession with oversized blouses and sweaters well.
4. Classic Blazer
Key word = classic. Blazers have the ability to refine any outfit, and I'm a strong believer that you can never have too many!

1 comment:

  1. that was a good deal! I will have to pay closer attention to what they are offering. I have been registered for a while.

    ReplyDelete