Monday, August 16, 2010

bro-ing it out


J Brand jeans, J. Crew tank and open vest, Coach sandals and sunglasses, Kate Spade bag, Michael Kors watch, H&M necklaces, vintage bracelet

The congestion of the city can get overwhelming at times.  I typically welcome any kind of escape from the constant hustle and bustle, so when my roommate announced that he was going to Pier 40 for some athletic action, I was quick to invite myself along.  While it is not exactly a suburban vacation, the parking-garage-turned-athletic-field offered a much needed break from the honking cars.  The guys spent the afternoon running around the fields with a football (picture how puppies behave after being released from a crate), while I enjoyed the breeze and the unbelievably Hudson views.

No comments:

Post a Comment