Monday, August 23, 2010

cleaning out the (fashion) skeletons in my closet.


After realizing that there was no longer any room to hang clothes in my spacious walk-in closet, I decided that it was time to face the inevitable.  I spent two days gutting, editing, and restocking my closet with the help of my mother and best friend.  We channeled the Sex and the City movie as I threw on outfits that I had not seen since 2005 and accepted their honest criticism:  "you're going to be twenty two, you should not be wearing that" & "that was a seasonal item that went out of style many seasons ago" & "I used to own that too...I threw it out about a year ago".  While the situation is now in control, I can't help but have serious closet envy after finding these images on InStyle
Simplicity is key in Eva Longoria Parker's closet
I could easily live in Olivia Wilde's boho-chic closet
 Christina Aguilera's pink shelves & cheetah print rug are simply adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment