Thursday, September 23, 2010

you're hot and you're cold

NYC is currently experiencing a weird weather limbo, and I'm over it. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of an intense round of tug-of-war between summer and fall.  A chilly breeze greets me when I leave the apartment in the morning, but by midday I'm searching for any form of shade to avoid the scorching heat.  The weather apparently insists on playing these games with me for a few more days, but I'm ready to fight back with equally unbalanced outfits of bare legs, covered toes, and long-sleeved knits. Kudos to these girls for rocking the transitional look... and for providing major inspiration for those of us who are rapidly running out of ideas to embrace the sporadic temperature changes...


images via the sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment