Sunday, October 10, 2010

to infinity and beyond

Even the simplest (or in my case, laziest) of outfits can be jazzed up with a fabulous scarf. I can't tell you how many times I have opted out of putting effort into an outfit by dressing head-to-toe in black (hello, new york stereotype) and then throwing on a colorful textured scarf.  I cannot wait to bundle up with this season's infinity scarves, which add a whole new dimension to the "cold weather accessories" category.

1. Missoni Zig Zag Infinity Scarf
This is high on my birthday list this year...hint hint
2. Anthropologie Verdure Rapids Scarf
The ruffles add a fun girly contrast when paired with black motorcycle boots
3. Coach Ocelet Infinity Scarf
In the words of Rachel Zoe: "I love leopard. To me the print is an accessory unto itself. A true excessory."
4.  MICHAEL Michael Kors Infinity Scarf
Perfect for those miserably cold days!

No comments:

Post a Comment