Sunday, October 3, 2010

happy october!

My excitement for all things fall started brewing back in August, but in my mind, October marks the official start of autumn.  More importantly, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  This cause has always been close to my heart and I'm anxious to see how my favorite designers will be raising awareness and much needed funds for breast cancer research.  Ralph Lauren is leading the pack by celebrating the ten year anniversary of their "Pink Pony" campaign. They have enlisted 100 fashion bloggers to model pieces from the super cute Pink Pony collection to help bring awareness to the cause. Ten percent of all sales go to the Pink Pony Fund, which supports programs for cancer screening, early detection, and treatment in medically underserved communities. Charitable and stylish? Yes please.

image via The Glamourai
image via Refinery 29

No comments:

Post a Comment