Friday, October 22, 2010

autumn celebrations

J. Crew Dress, Coach boots, Michele Watch, Tiffany&Co Bracelets, borrowed necklace

Remember when I described my adoration for personalized weddings? Well, I had the privilege of attending an intimate engagement ceremony this past weekend. With an Indian bride and Australian groom, I knew I was in for quite a unique celebration...



I was so honored to be part of this couple's special day. The celebration opened with a traditional Indian "Puja Ceremony" and moved immediately to a fabulous cocktail hour. I had the opportunity to chat with close friends and new acquaintances over champagne, Tandoori Chicken, and Samosas (in the moments when I was not in the company of others, I was busy chasing around waiters for second helpings!). Dinner was an extensive buffet, and I sampled a bit of everything before deciding that Indian cuisine may be one of my new favorites.

Did I mention that the couple met while climbing Mount Everest? How romantic! 

A special thank you to the wonderful host!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment