Tuesday, July 20, 2010

welcome to the future.


While I do love a deal, I've never been a huge fan of Forever 21.  The crowds intimidate me, the haphazard racks frustrate me, and I never seem to find anything that fits quite right.  However, the brand has gained my respect with their new Times Square augmented reality billboard.  Quite frankly, any brand that can stand out among the ubiquitous flashing lights and gigantic billboards of Times Square and hold the attention of passerbys for more than three seconds deserves recognition. Forever 21 has capitalized on the growing shift from print to digital media by employing the technology of high-tech surveillance cameras to integrate live video feed with a superimposed Forever 21 model.  Madison Avenue, pay attention...this is the future of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment