Thursday, July 22, 2010

feelin' hot, hot, hot!

Fun fact: it has been over 90 degrees in New York for the past six days, and there's no end in sight.  My motivation to do anything productive has evaporated with the heat (case in point: I have not been to a grocery store in over a week and am officially surviving on apple sauce, wasabi peas, and frozen waffles.) Perhaps it's the lack of nutrition talking, but I would give anything to grow some gills and spend a few days completely submerged in a cool, refreshing lake.  Fortunately, I'm not delirious enough to be considering the Hudson an option.

Attractive, right? This is how I looked after wiping out on water skis while vacationing on a lake in the Poconos.  Note to self: neon lifevests are never, ever cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment